LIFE’S PHILOSOPHY from SMS received……….
1. Messages are not for time pass. They silently say that I’m thinking of you right now and also making you to think of me at least for a moment.
2. Life is short, live it. Love is short, feel it. Anger is injurious, dump it! Troubles are momentary, Face it! Memories are sweet, remember it…!
3. Aspire to acquire the desire that u admire. But if in the process u perspire, don’t retire but refire to acquire that desire that u admire…
4. Life gives answers in three ways. It says yes and gives u what u want. I t says no and gives u something better. It says wait and gives you the best…!
5. Life is different than a teacher. A teacher teaches a lesson and then conducts the exam. But life conducts the exam first , then teaches the lesson.
6. If 1=5
Answer is 1. (Remember the FIRST line? 1=5)
Moral: Don’t complicate simple problems in life.
7. Heated gold becomes ornament, beated copper becomes wire, depleted stone becomes statue, so the more pain u get in life the more u become ‘VALUABLE’.
8. Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy u…but to help u realise your hidden potential. Let difficulties know that u are DIFFICULT…….
9. A bend in the road is not the end of the road, so just cross all the hurdles with your skill called confidence.
10. When nothing seems to help I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at a rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it…. Yet at the hundred and first blow it splits in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it but all that had gone before never never never give up!
11. In life when you get troubles, don’t get nervous…Just close your eyes and follow your HEART... Because heart may be in left… but it is always RIGHT…
12. Life has its ups and downs. Sometimes the Sun shines, sometimes rain pours. But don’t forget, it takes both The sun and rain to make a RAINBOW! Enjoy life!
13. Never mind what others do, do better than urself, beat ur own records from day to day and pray to God for a better tomorrow.
14. Life is a paradox-what you want, you don’t get (LOVE). What you get, you don’t enjoy (MARRIAGE).what you enjoy is not permanent (GIRL FRIEND).what is permanent is boring (WIFE).
15. When you are in light, everything will follow you, but when you enter dark even your shadow fails to follow you. This is life.
16. Yesterday is for memories. Tomorrow is imaging. But today is God’s gift. Make it a pleasant day.
17. No one is born happy, but every one is born with the ability to create happiness. So today make every one happy by flashing your sweetest smile.
18. Don’t run ahead of God. Let him direct your steps. He has plans and he has time. God’s clock is never early nor late. It always strikes on time.
19. Tips to be happy in life:
1. Never be late.
2. Don’t cheat.
3. Live simple.
4. Expect little.
5. Work more.
6. Always smile.
7. Help others.
20. Always ask GOD to give you what you deserve, not what you desire…..It is because your desires may be few, but you deserve a lot.
21. GODISNOWHERE. What did you read? God is no where or God is now here. Just a beautiful way to say……Life is how you see it!
22. Trust in God Won’t make the mountain smaller, it will make climbing easier.
23. When God takes away something from your hand, don’t think he is punishing you. He is merely emptying your hands for you to receive something new.
24. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are not nice, but because you are nice…
25. What make some people dearer is not just the happiness that you feel when you meet them, but the pain you feel when you miss them.
26. Most of the things we desire are EXPENSIVE… but the truth is: The things that really make us HAPPY are FREE: Love, Joy, laughter, friends & SMS.
27. Don’t only be close with some one, who makes you happy. Be close with some one, who can not be happy without you.
28. Small things in life hurt a lot.Eg. You can sit in a mountain, but not on a pin!
29. Goodhart’s law (the economic cousin of Murphy’s Law): When a relationship between two variables becomes predictable, it breaks down.
30. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind it does not matter.
31. To stay young, healthy and happy, have an ORGASM everyday!
O- Organic cereal
R- Ripe fruits
G- Grilled vegetables
A- All wheat bread
S- Salt free food and
Enjoy your ORGASM!
32. New AIDS awareness caption: “Try different positions with the same woman, instead of the same position with different women.”
33. Conclusions of a childbirth researcher: A pole and hole make a soul.
34. Why is sex just like shaving? Well, because no matter how well you do it today, you will have to do it again tomorrow! Enjoy!
35. Fundamentals of long life: Morning- two eggs. Evening- two pegs. Night- two legs.
36. Sexual thought for the day: It is not the length, it is not the size, its not how many times you can make it rise, it is not how well it fits, but how late it spits!
37. World Health Organisation says-“All medicines have SIDE effects. Only Viagra has the FRONT effect.”
38. Virginity is not dignity or security, or purity but lack of opportunity.
39. Self analysis of a man: My strength is my wife; my weakness is my neighbours wife; my opportunity-when my neighbour’s husband is on tour; my fear (threat)- when I am on tour.
40. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
41. Man’s life: - before marriage SPIDERMAN, after finding a girl SUPERMAN, after engagement GENTLEMAN, after marriage WATCHMAN, 10 years later DOBERMAN.
42. Now days 80% of men against marriage as they have understood the fact that for just two idlies and a vada, it’s not worth buying the entire hotel.
43. While most people dream of success, those who succeed wake up and work for it.
44. What is the secret of success? I found the answer in my room. The fan said BE COOL. The window said TAKE PAINS. The clock said EVERY MINUTE IS PRECIOUS. The mirror said REFLECT BEFORE YOU ACT. The calendar said BE UP TO DATE. The door said PUSH. The lamp said MAKE THE LIGHT OF YOUR FUTURE.
45. Failure should never go to your heart. Success should never go to your head. Be simple. Think positive.
46. Although water falls from a hill, it never thinks it had fallen, it raises to run as an unstoppable river. Our greatest glory in life is not never falling but rising at every fall.
47. Night is longer than days for those who dream. But day is longer than for those who make their dreams come true.
48. Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
49. For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
50. Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
51. You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
52. If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
53. The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
54. Love...and you shall be loved.
55. Everyone needs to be loved... especially when they do not deserve it.
56. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
57. Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you need.
58. The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested in eternity
59. Man looks at outward appearance but the Lord looks within.
60. All people smile in the same language.
61.laughter is God's sunshine.
62. Take time to laugh, for it is the music of the soul.
63. When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show that you have a million reasons to smile. Keep smiling and enjoy life no matter how hard it may seem.
64. Everyone has beauty but not everyone sees it.
65. It's important for parents to live the same things they teach.
66. Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
67. Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
68. Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
69. To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
70. We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
71. Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
72. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
73. The happiest people don’t have everything in life. The just make the best of everything that life brings their way.
74. Do what you can, for whom you can, with what you have, and where you are.
75. The thread asked the candle why u dissolve urself when I burn. The candle said when those who are in my heart suffer I am bound to shed tears!
76. The difference between a smart person and a wise person is that a smart person knows what to say and a wise person knows whether or not to say it.
77. Intelligent- they do tomorrow’s work today. Averages- they do today’s work today. Failures- they do yesterday’s work today. Be an intelligent!
78. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.
79. Always have a positive attitude in life. There is something positive in every situation…Even a stopped clock is right twice a day!
80. Good judgement comes from experience and often experience comes from bad judgement.
81. 10 messages received:
3. I am fine.
4. How are you?
5. Hope you are fine!
6. Keep smiling.
7. Take care!
8. God bless you!
9. be happy!
10. Good morning/after-
82. The surprising thing about mankind is
*we lose our health to make money and then lose our money to restore our health
*By thinking about the future, we forget the present…such that, we live neither for the present nor for the future…
*We live as if we will never die and at last we die as if we never lived.
83. COMPROMISE: Dividing the cake in such a way that everyone believes he has got the biggest piece.
TEARS: The hydraulic force by which masculine will power is defeated by feminine water power.
YAWN: The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
EXPERIENCE: The name men give to their mistakes.
OVEROPTIMIST: A person, who while falling from the Eiffel Tower, says in midway “see! I am not injured yet.”
84. Time is like a river…. You cannot step on the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass you again. Cherish every moment of your life.
85. The most selfish 1 letter word ‘I’ . Avoid it.
Most satisfactory 2 letter word ‘We’. Use it.
Most poisonous 3 letter word ‘ego’. Kill it.
Most used 4 letter word ‘love’. Value it.
Most pleasing 5letter word ‘smile.’ Keep it.
Fastest spreading 6 letter word ‘rumour’. Ignore it.
Hard working 7 letter word ‘success’. Achieve it.
Most enviable 8 letter word ‘jealousy’. Distance it.
Most powerful 9 letter word ‘knowledge’. Acquire it.
Most divine 10letter word ‘friendship’. Maintain it.
86. 3 things to watch: Beauty, behaviour and action.
3 things to control: Tongue, temper and temptation.
3 things to love: Purity, honesty and hard work.
3 things to leave: Lie, laziness and ego.
87. Only God can turn a MESS into MESSAGE. A TEST into TESTIMONY. A TRIAL into TRIUMPH. A VICTIM into VICTOR. God bless you this day. Good Morning.
88. People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. There is much chaos in this world because people are being used and things are being loved.
89. Thousands of yesterdays are gone. Millions of tomorrows will come. But here is only one TODAY, so I don’t want to miss the day to say you good morning…
90. There are three gates to self destructive hell- Lust, Anger and greed. Renounce these three lest you miss the goal of life, miss even happiness and success. - Bhagavad-Gita.
91. Life is like a Negro’s left ball. It is not fair and it is not right.
92. Thought: Worrying or complaining about problems is trying to drink soup with a fork. Good Morning.
93. We never get what we want, we never want what we get, we never have what we like, we never like what we have, still we live, still we hope this is life…Good morning!
94. The only difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is the way in which you use them.
95. When a man becomes rich ….he becomes naughty. When a woman becomes naughty…she becomes rich.
96. Despite the old saying “Don’t your troubles and worries to bed “, many people still sleep with their wives!!!!..... What a crazy world.
97.Kiss is the key of love, love is lock of marriage, marriage is the box of children, children are the problem of India, so don’t kiss!
98. 1960’s: ‘friends remember you in good and bad times.
1980’s: Friends remember you during good times and forget in bad times.
2005: Friends remember you only when SMS are free.
99. God’s gift, mother’s love, father’s advice, brother’s care, sister’s fight, baby’s smile and my SMS! GOOD night…..
100. Life is all about waking up each day to discover something new, about meeting old acquaintances but making new conversations, walking through old roads but still feeling nice about it, realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at heart, meeting busy schedules but still finding time for old friends, being nostalgic about bygone days but looking forward to better days, wanting to shoot the person who sent such a long message but still managing to smile.
101. This is a universal fact: The person who hates you thinks about you double the times than the person who loves you! So never mind, it is hate or love. Be proud that you are remembered.
102. A man went to hospital for treatment. Doctor:’ Before treatment show your purse.” Patient:’ Before treatment show your nurse.”
103. Friendship is not a big fire which burns all the day but it is a small lamp which burns till last day of life.
104. Friendship is like the needle of a clock. Though we are in same clock, we are not able to meet. Even if we meet, it’s only for few minutes. That is friendship. Keep in touch. Good Morning.
105. When heart beats say ‘LUB DUB’, you know what it means. LUB says ‘Live your life best’. DUB says ‘Do your best’.
106. Have the determination of a mirror which never loses its ability to reflect even if it is broken into a thousand pieces!
107. 21st CENTURY ... USELESS!!!???
>Our communication - Wireless
>Our dress - Topless
>Our telephone - Cordless
>Our cooking - Fireless
>Our youth - Jobless
>Our religion - Creedless
>Our food - Fatless
>Our faith - Godless
>Our labour - Effortless
>Our conduct - Worthless
>Our relation - Loveless
>Our attitude - Careless
>Our feelings - Heartless
>Our politics - Shameless
>Our education - Valueless
>Our follies - Countless
>Our arguments – Baseless Finally,
>Our boss - hopeless
>Our Salary - Very less
108. 5 lessons to learn from a pencil…
1] Every thing you do leaves a mark
2] You can always correct your mistakes
3] Important is what’s inside you, not outside of you
4] In life you will undergo painful sharpening which make you better in what you do and lastly
5] To be the best, allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.
109. When you want to enjoy life, think today as your life’s first day. When you want to achieve something in life, think today as your last day in life.
110. A girl is said to be grown up when she starts wearing a Bra…. A boy is said to be grown up when he starts removing it…….
111. Co-incidence decides whom you meet in life, our heart decides with whom you want to stay in life, but it is only our destiny that decides who gets to stay in our life.
112.Telling a lie is a fault for a little boy, an art for a lover boy, an accomplishment for a bachelor, and for a married man it is a matter of survival.
113. There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it. Only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbour has it.
114. It has been said that95% of the people earn5% of the money and the other 5% earn95% of the money. What is the difference between these individuals? Their plan, motivation and attitude towards success.
115. To make one Kg. of honey, bees have to go for million flowers, travelling a distance of 4times around the earth. Life is not easy even for the bees.
116. Happiness is the delicate balance of what one is, and what one has, it is the inner joy that can be sought or caught , but never taught or bought.
117. Money, attitude and ego are like your underwear… you should have it, but should not show it.
118. Friendship is like a tree. It demands attention and care in the beginning but once it blossoms, it provides you shade in every situation of life.
119. Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when million are against you…..
120. Before you speak, listen.
Before you write, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you criticise, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.
Before you die, write your name in everybody’s heart.